4 Star Apart-hotel next to Messe Frankfurt
Capri by Fraser Frankfurt Germany is ideally located in the centre of Frankfurt. Close to the CBD and transportation system, it is also within walking distance to one of the world’s largest exhibition centers. Skyline Plaza, a shopping mall with over 180 retail shops and international restaurants, is also conveniently located nearby – a mere 3-minutes’ walk from the property
Capri by Fraser Frankfurt / Germany
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 69 133 88 77 888
Fax : +49 69 133 88 77 999
Frankfurt on the Main (pronounced ‘Mine’) is unlike any other German city. Known as ‘Mainhattan’ for its skyscrapers, it is a true capital of Finance and business – home to one of the world’s largest stock exchanges and the European Central Bank. The city also hosts some of Europe’s most important trade fairs, including the largest book and motor shows worldwide.
Frankfurt consistently ranks as one of the world’s most liveable cities, with a rich collection of museums, lots of parks, a lively student scene, excellent public transport, fine dining and plenty to do in the evening. Nightspots range from cosy neighbourhood apple-wine taverns to some of Europe’s most exciting night clubs.
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the vicinity
Most of the amenities are within Skyline Plaza Shopping Mall
- DM (Chemist)
- Rewe supermarket
- An array of restaurants in Skyline Plaza or on Europa Allee
- Kamps Backstube and Erste Wiener bakery
- 3 x ATM machines
- Meridian Spa & fitness
- Others, including fashion, electronics, children’s, book, and flower shops.
Banks & Post office are not available in Skyline Plaza, but can be found at:
- Commerzbank 0,5 km (8 mins by foot)
- Deutsche Post 0,3 km (5 mins by foot)
Getting to Capri by Fraser Frankfurt, Germany
15 minutes by Taxi, from Frankfurt Airport.
From the airport, take A5 and A 648 to Theodor-Heuss -Allee/B44/B8. Continue on B44 and drive to Europa-Allee, which takes approximately 15 minutes
Take the S9 regional railway (S-Bahn) to Hauptbahnhof. Change to the U4 underground line towards Bockenheimer Warte or tram number 16 towards Ginnheim and alight at Festhalle/Messe. Thereafter, walk towards Capri by Fraser, which is 10 minutes away
Essential facts of Frankfurt
Frankfurt’s many charms can be enjoyed at any time of the year. Rivers such as the Moselle and Rhine are particularly popular from May to August. December has the best Christmas Markets.
- Summer: June – September, pleasant with an average temperature of 25 degrees Celsius. Mostly sunny.
- Autumn: October to December, cooler with occasional rain; average temperature is between 16 and 10 degrees Celsius.
- Winter: December to February: Cold with occasional snow; average temperature is between 9 and 1 degrees Celsius.
- Spring: March to May: Longer days and sunny. A good time to visit.
German is the official language of Germany. English is also widely spoken.
Euro - Most major credit cards are accepted in many of the large department stores.
GMT +1. Daylight saving time kicks in at 2am on the last Sunday in March and ends on the last Sunday in October.
For more information on Visa, kindly visit www.auswaertiges-amt.de
Banks are open as follows:
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00 hours, some also open on Saturday
Shops are normally open as follows:
Monday to Saturday from 09:30 to 20:00 hours
Restaurants: 11:00 to 23:00
Frankfurt has plenty to offer to the shopping aficionado. The eminently strollable Zeil is the main shopping precinct, but along the Goethestrasse and other streets just west of Goetheplatz is where you will find the chicest fashion boutiques and designer jewellery shops.
No vaccinations are required for travel to Germany.
The electrical current in Frankfurt is 220/230V 50Hz and two-pin European plugs are used.
There is a standard “service charge of 15%” that is already added to your restaurant and café bills. This is called ‘Bedienung’. If desired, it is also appropriate to offer additional reward for exceptional service at 5-10% of the total bill. Alternatively, simply round up the bill when making payment.
- January 1st 2018 – New Year’s Day
- March 30th 2018 – Good Friday
- April 2nd 2018 – Easter Monday
- May 1st 2018 – Labour Day
- May 10th 2018 – Ascension Day
- May 21st 2018 - Whitmonday
- May 31st 2018 - Corpus Christi
- October 3rd 2018 – German Unity Day
- December 25th 2018 – Christmas Day
- December 26th 2018– Second Day of Christmas